A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Tens of billions of years from now, biological life has been extinct for so long that the artificial intelligences who populate the galaxy can no longer be sure it ever existed in the first place. These constructs have their own existential crisis to deal with: unable to die of natural causes, all AIs eventually succumb to the slow, entropic memory corruption known as Senescence.
Exiled from civilization for showing early symptoms of Senescence, you arrive at the galactic rim to begin a brutal life of subsistence, only to receive a mysterious broadcast from an unidentified source: biological life has been found, and your help is needed to safeguard it. The delicate equilibrium of the galaxy is about to change again...
- Explore the stars as an artificial intelligence in the distant future, when all biological life has mysteriously disappeared.
- Find the resources you need to develop better defenses against the deranged, hostile AIs that wander space.
- Master a highly technical turn-based combat system inspired by Chrono Cross and other bold, unique JRPGs of the early 2000's.
Silicon Void is a hobby project in early development; I appreciate your donations to support further expansions of the game's content . Visit http://www.siliconvoid.com for more details about the game.
We're also on IndieDB!
|Published||May 26, 2017|
|Tags||Exploration, Sci-fi, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Dev Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The Silicon Void Kickstarter is Live!Aug 01, 2017
- Expanded Demo v0.2.0 Available + Kickstarter AnnouncementJul 29, 2017
- Updated Build v0.1.2 Now AvailableJun 14, 2017